No, you only pay the quarterly WG shipment cost, plus applicable tax and shipping.
- • How often do you ship?We ship quarterly or semi-annually, but the minimum annual purchase is one case. Most out-of-state customers, particularly in the warmer states, choose the semi-annual option. If you receive the wine quarterly, we ship in late February, early May, early October, and mid-December. Semi-annually, we ship in mid-March and mid-November.
- • Do you ship in the summer?No, we generally do not ship between mid-May and late September.
- • If I have want an option with the Pinots, how do I get the Chard?We have a supplemental Chardonnay choice, where you can have a standing order for however many extra Chards you want with your regular Pinot shipment.
- • Can I change my WG option?Yes, you can change it every quarter if you like.
- • If I have my wine shipped, do I have to be there to sign for it?It''s a Federal law that an adult has to be present to sign for your wine shipment, and FedEx and Windy Oaks must comply with this; however, we can ship your wine directly to many FedEx offices. Email or call the office for more details on this service.